Saturday, December 15, 2007

Long Time No Knit

I haven't had too much time to knit, but here's what I've got going on now.





I've made it to the 8th block on the Log Cabin. I've taken a little break from it. The tedium is killing me.


I knit these up really fast for the apartment. There is a few more pictures over at my Ravelry account. I still have over a half a ball of yarn left over so I'm debating on what else to knit up with it. I'll probably make some more washcloths, but I'm not sure which pattern to use yet.


Lastly I'm working on a little sweater for Pepito. I noticed when I moved most of my yarn here that I'm in dire of some stash busting so that's what I'm attempting to do. The acrylic (the white) is kind of driving me crazy, I've been using wool pretty consistently lately and this acrylic isn't very soft or nice to work with. I think it's looking pretty decent though.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I'm jealous of your log cabin and I want to cuddle with it... Mine is in a basket staring at me wondering why I don't work on it as opposed to all the Christmas knits that I should have mailed on Friday...

I love the sweater for Pepito... it makes me want to knit one for Eoghan...

Sara Elizabeth said...

don't be jealous until it's done! It's taking FORFUCKINGEVER! I didn't knit too much for xmas this year. I probably should have done more...

You should, mines sitting on the couch right now, I messed up a row and don't feel like pulling it out to redo it so I picked my forecast back up. I'm doing too many projects at once...

Ms.Erika said...

Sounds like you got knitting ADD. I was supposed to finish a prayer shawl last week for my Mother-in-law. It had to be shipped to Germany by the 6th in order to get there before christmas. That's not going to happen. I should have made here a freakin' scarf.

Ms.Erika said...

Soooo I showed your log cabin work in progress to the hubby and he likes it a lot.("That's my kind of blanket. That's what I need. Why don't you make on of those") In fact he wants one in those colors and shapes. Maybe even a scarf too. What was I thinking....? Please let me know where I can get the pattern from and maybe he can get one by next Christmas. Maybe.