Saturday, November 17, 2007

The (mostly) Log Cabin post

So, I decided to break down and sign up for a blogger account so that I can properly comment on Julies, and also so that my Ravelry profile doesn't look weird and naked. I suppose I will just post knitting things here, although my knitting isn't very exciting so we will see how it goes. My everyday journal will continue to be here.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I've been working my buns off on the log cabin blanket. I still have about 2 and 3/4ths blocks to go but I realized last night that I've run out of the white yarn that I have been using. I could have sworn that I bought an extra ball when Joann's was having the 2 for 10 sale but I can't find it anywhere. So now I need to be off to the store to buy another one. I had a dream last night that I finished this thing, that's how badly I just want it to be done!



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I bought two hanks of darkish red Cascade 220 to make a scarf for myself. It's already freezing here in good ole MI. I'm thinking of doing Shifting Sands.




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Lastly, my Forecast is going well. I thought it was looking a little small, but it seems to fit me fine. I've been working on this while at work since it's now a lot more portable than the Log Cabin which was taking up my whole suitcase. Please don't mind the fact that I look like I was going to bed, because that's exactly what I was doing.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I heart the forecast and secretly want to knit one... but alas I won't because I'm lazy. My log cabin is mammoth but I heart it. Thank you for saving my sanity at the hospital and starting me on one. Remind me again why we are so cool?

Sara Elizabeth said...

You should knit one, it's really quite easy! it's a nice break from the mindless cabin.

We were just born this cool I think